You've made some progress with your DSLR, but this course will help you develop into a true photography master. With sections on everything from capturing better portraits, to night photography, to cinematic HD video capture, you'll learn how to truly get the most out of your camera. You'll even delve into HDR to learn how to create amazing time-lapse sequences.
- Access 19 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Builds on the foundational techniques
- Key elements for capturing better portraits
- Essential settings for better night photos + instructions for use
- Tools & tricks for snapping great nature photos
- Learn to create a time-lapse sequence
- Basic image editing techniques using Photoshop & free software
Ken Schultz is the creator of the EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course. Ken setup a blog on digital photography in December 2010 and helped hundreds of new DSLR buyers with an eBook, "Digital SLR Buyer's Guide." This course condenses the knowledge Ken gained throughout his 30-year career as a photojournalist, capturing images of everything from international travel and ocean life to weddings.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: advanced
- Instant digital redemption