Algorithms are a central tenet to programming, and are essential to ensure that software and programs perform the right operations under the right conditions. Companies depend on their systems algorithms to function correctly, which means they'll pay top dollar for people who understand how to work with them. This course will help you to understand how to implement logic in code form to enable you to write algorithms efficiently in C.
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts behind the most popular algorithms used in computer science
- Understand how algorithms work w/ the help of diagrams, examples & pseudocode
- Practice algorithm implementation w/ the help of included programs in C language
- Understand how to use algorithms to implement logic in any programming
Engineering Mentor is an online educational start-up, providing educational resources to IT and non-IT students. At Engineering Mentor, we create high quality resources in clear and easy to understand methods.
We have a team of qualified engineers who create resources to guide students through the toughest aspects of technical and non-technical education.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but a basic knowledge of C would be helpful
- Instant digital redemption