This course is aimed at aspiring graphic designers, web designers, and digital artists who'd like to turn their interest into a profession. You'll learn everything from working with layers and selections in Photoshop, to formatting text and menus in Dreamweaver, to using pathfinders and special effects in Illustrator. By course's end, you'll have the strong foundation needed to get started in the professional world of graphic design.
- Access 29 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master the most widely used software in graphic design
- Learn the principles of graphic design & visual communication
- Gain insight into the current graphic design industry
- Understand how to forge a career path as a graphic designer
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and calls itself the Online Technology Bootcamp. It has taught over 250,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding, with a focus on developing high quality video training in all areas of the tech field. For more details on the course and instructor, click here