Tech professional often find they're faced with limitations when using Excel to analyze data. In this course, you'll learn how to optimize MATLAB to overcome these limitations. You'll focus on how to supplement the capabilities of Excel by having access to thousands of customized mathematical and advanced analysis functions, flexible visualization tools, and the ability to automate your analysis workflows - all available in MATLAB.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Access & import data from Excel files
- Customize the visualization of data
- Learn statistical models that fit w/ data
- Generate reports for sharing w/ others
Nouman Azam received his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Sceince from University of Regina in 2014. Prior to that, he completed his M.Sc. in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, and Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2007 and 2005, respectively
Nouman has over 10 years of teaching experience. He has taught almost all the major computer science subjects including introduction to computers, computer organization and architecture, operation systems, computer networks, image processing, digital logic design, discrete structures and many others. He has extensive knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, QTSpim, C++, Java and Other academic tools used for teaching and instructing purposes.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption