Docker is an open-source tool that allows developers to wrap their code into small containers or packets, allowing it to then be shipped to and deployed on any other system. It's an incredible valuable, unique tool that allows software to operate at peak performance anywhere without creating virtual machines. To be direct: companies pay good money for Docker-literate pros. In this course, you'll learn Docker starting with the absolute basics, and cover it right through to an advanced level.
- Access 58 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic intro to DevOps, containerization, & a background of Docker
- Download & install Docker, learn its command line, & understand the container environment
- Build a container from scratch & understand how a Docker container operates
- Note all the facets of a Docker container, from storage, networking, types, memory, & more
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption