In this calculus-based physics course, you'll start by looking at motion itself. Then, you'll cover forces, momentum, energy, and other concepts in a variety of physical situations. Albert Einstein once said, "the importance of words in a language is the same as the importance of calculus in physics." This course attempts to combine calculus and physics in a manner that students of all levels can understand.
- Access 70 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Become more proficient at solving physics problems
- Understand the core concepts of physics formulas by learning how they were derived from calculus
- Think w/ an analytic mind to solve complicated physics problems
Leon Petrou graduated with a Bachelor's of Engineering degree with distinction from the University of Pretoria (UP). He specialized in Industrial and Systems Engineering. Leon has a passion for problem solving and education. He loves teaching others and simplifying the learning curve for engineering students around the world.
UP Engineering is an esteemed group of engineers who tutor the engineering courses that they themselves completed at university. Due to their experience in the course, they know how students think and understand where and why students struggle. Therefore, the tutors are able to explain thoroughly via easy-to-understand, step by step explanations to help students better understand the key concepts of the course.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption