This course allows you to follow, in real time, each stage of a penetration testing engagement so you cna tweak and train your skills over and over again. You'll get the latest tools and techniques using Rapid 7's tool Metasploit to exploit targets, as well as run post exploitation techniques and utilize PowerShell with Empire. By giving you interactive, hands-on experience, you'll be able to learn more efficiently and build a lucrative career as a penetration tester.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to move around Metasploit
- Learn how to not be seen by intrusion detection system & evade anti-virus software used by professional penetration testers
- Explore Empire, how to gain sessions known as "agents," escalate privileges & migrate over to the Metasploit framework
- Discover penetration tactics in real-time through visual learning
Nick Smith has substantial experience in Networking & Systems Management covering Windows, *nix & Mac. He has worked from the ground up as a Systems Administrator / Network Administrator, ISP, Provisioning Broadband services & MPLS Networks in large corporate environments. He has been involved in running penetration test engagements within the Financial Sector Services for some of the largest global banking Institutes. Nick currently holds the Qualys Vulnerability Assessor Certification, & will explore CREST and others when he has time in the future.