You know what's a fun way to make money? Creating iPhone and iPad games! This beginner-friendly, fast-paced course will teach you how to build complete 2D games using Swift 3, and then monetize them. Each lecture will help you build upon the current project by adding one or two more pieces of functionality as you learn new things in a logical progression.
- Access 70 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about setting up a game, scaling items, sprites, imaging, & more
- Animate objects in various ways & understand game physics
- Discover the update loop
- Understand how to save data, create multiple levels, & different screens
- Apply vector impulses to objects & detect scoring
- Set up & implement In-App Purchases
Craig Anthony is a 100% self-taught iOS developer. All of his time is spent programming mobile apps and games, and teaching others how to do the same. He used to work in another industry for 10 years but got tired and bored of it, so decided to leave it behind forever.
When he learned to code, Craig didn't find any resources that completely "clicked" with him. That's exactly why he has developed his courses. His goal is to teach you simply, quickly, and to focus on building things.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Mac OS X
- Instant digital redemption