This course forms the basis for anyone who wants to become a real-time penetration tester. You'll learn how to research and gather information about a target without leaving any traces, all in an ethical way. By the end of the course, you'll be familiar with how attackers gather their information before launching an attack, and know how to mitigate it beforehand.
- Access 47 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discuss complex hacking concepts in easily understood modules
- Develop your skills in the internet security field
- Gain familiarity w/ how attackers gather various types of information
Vinod Senthil is the Founder & CTO of infySEC. Vinod is passionate about application building, debugging, disassembling computers, compiling, and much more. Over time he has developed interests in networking and, eventually, networking security.
After 14 years of experience, Vinod has turned his efforts to teaching people how attackers hack systems so they may understand how to secure themselves and other from attack. His instruction is actionable and hands-on, with live demos and lab exercises that will allow you to implement what you have learned immediately.
In 2013, Vinod, along with his team at infySEC, set the world record for conducting the largest and longest ethical hacking marathon with over 9,000 participants assembled in one location.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption