Every developer knows how frustrating it is when the code they've been working on for hours suddenly breaks. Spending more time on figuring out why it isn't working is even more irritating. This is where continuous integration and Jenkins come in. Continuous integrating is the process of automating certain processes such as testing code, and Jenkins is an automation server that can help developers do that and much more. In this course, you'll learn how Jenkins can simplify your life as a developer.
- Access 31 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get a detailed introduction to continuous integration
- Learn how to install & set up Jenkins & the different features & plug-ins available
- Integrate Jenkins w/ Maven, Tomcat, Git, & BitBucket
- Create built jobs & pipelines
- Automate job builds, notifications, code analysis, & test reports
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption