Totally new to programming? No worries, this course is geared towards beginners, showing you detailed examples of how to code with Python, one of the most common and powerful general-purpose languages around. If you've ever had an interest in programming, here's where to start!
- Access 93 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python basics through exercises
- Discover variables, strings, lists, & more
- Explore tuples, dictionaries, decision statements, & more
Vignesh Rajendiran has a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, and changed his profession to become a software developer due to his passion for computer programming. He learned to program online (mostly self-taught) and now he is working as a software engineer at a multi-national company. Vignesh teaches on many online platforms to share his knowledge with others, who are also trying to achieve their passion towards programming.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption