This course is the fastest way to learn to program for the Mac or Windows operating systems! Using either Lazarus with Free Pascal or Delphi, cross-platform programming is a snap. Just drag-and-drop, click and code. This course will teach you the Object Pascal language, giving you entry to the world of commercial application development.
- Access 44 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of programming from the ground up
- Discuss object orientation principles & practice
- Discover the Object Pascal language for neat, elegant, maintainable programming
- Explore cross-platform development for Windows, Mac, or even Linux
Huw Collingbourne runs Bitwise Courses and teaches on a range of programming topics. He is also the technology director at SapphireSteel Software, a company which makes tools for Microsoft Visual Studio.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption