Color is far more complex than just saying "red" or "blue." Especially in imaging. In this course, you'll take a deep dive into how color affects images, and how you can enhance and process image color through color grading. By working on real examples, you'll pick up professional color grading tricks and tips that you can use in your own work.
- Access 32 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Process RAW images
- Clean up portrait images using dodge & burn processes
- Perform color grading using the most effective adjustment layers
- Choose color themes that work best for certain kinds of photography
- Grade images selectively on shadows & highlights
- Work on street fashion images w/ different color palettes
Marcin Mikus is an open minded and creative Photoshop Instructor and Retoucher. He is most interested in photo retouching and photomanipulation.
He has been teaching Photoshop for the last few years. He spends almost every day with Photoshop, and in time was able to gain more and more knowledge about the right ways of teaching Photoshop. After a few years, he felt the time was right to come out with Premium Courses.