Photography is one of the most accessible art forms, but it can be difficult to take your photo-taking ability to an elite level. Throughout this comprehensive course, you’ll learn basics of lighting and composition, and how to apply them to take better, more complex photographs. You’ll notice an improvement in your photography fast!
- Access 17 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Learn how to play with light & composition to make more creative photographs
- Understand how to observe & control light
- Discover the basics of processing light
- Learn core rules of composition such as the rule of thirds, the power of 3 & negative space
Mark Timberlake runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on all things to do with online course creation and online marketing. He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 14 years and loves to share his hard one lessons and techniques for online business success. In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer. This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the practical skills he has learned. For more details on this course and instructor, click here