Use in-browser programming exercises to fortify your Python programming knowledge in this hands-on course designed for programmers. Learn quickly or at your own pace - at the end of the day, you'll have solidified an understanding of this important language.
- Access 83 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Python & start coding
- Get an introduction to If Statements
- Understand user input, functions, lists, loops, & more
- Build multiple projects to master Python
- Explore dictionaries & classes
Nick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 was one of 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple's "Cocoa Camp." Since the announcement of the new Swift programming language by Apple, he has buried himself in the Apple documentation and any online resources available. He currently has 8 iOS apps in the App Store, which total over 300,000+ downloads.