PiSmart is an intelligent platform based on Raspberry Pi designed by SunFounder, integrating Speech to Text (STT), Text to Speech (TTS), and servo and motor control. It includes a 5-channel, 10-bit ADC, and utilizes the 8-channel digital built into the Raspberry Pi to make DIY programming easier, and enabling intelligent human interaction. PiSmart has been built into this fun smart robot kit, allowing you to build a car, program it to follow a line, avoid obstacles, and respond to your voice.
- Includes Raspberry Pi
- Based on the PiSmart platform
- PiSmart integrates speech recognition of STT, TTS, & servo and motor control
- Works for line following & obstacle avoidance w/ the ultrasonic & line follower modules
- Many pin headers allow you to install more sensors for function extension
- Supports graphical programming w/ Scratch for easy debugging