In this course, you'll learn how cryptography, steganography, password cracking, game hacking, reverse engineering, and privilege escalation based attacks are performed in a simulated test environment in an ethical way. This course helps system security professionals mitigate these attacks. It's perfect for anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the ground basics about systems
- Learn how to perform various types of system hacks
- Understand how to mitigate against these types of attacks
- Accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations & easy to understand voice over narratives
Vinod Senthil is the Founder & CTO of infySEC. Vinod is passionate about application building, debugging, disassembling computers, compiling, and much more. Over time he has developed interests in networking and, eventually, networking security.
After 14 years of experience, Vinod has turned his efforts to teaching people how attackers hack systems so they may understand how to secure themselves and other from attack. His instruction is actionable and hands-on, with live demos and lab exercises that will allow you to implement what you have learned immediately.
In 2013, Vinod, along with his team at infySEC, set the world record for conducting the largest and longest ethical hacking marathon with over 9,000 participants assembled in one location.