From Tesla's self-driving cars to Apple's Siri, AI is powering the future of tech, and it's in your best interest to keep pace if you want to stay relevant in your field. Covering the building blocks of Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Robotics through the applied topic of building a self-driving car, this 27-hour bundle is the perfect starting point. Jump in, and you'll learn from HD videos served in short bight-sized pieces plus hands-on lab video tutorials. You'll have access to Python files and datasets to practice concepts on your own, and you'll receive a certificate of completion that you can print and share on LinkedIn!
- Access 124 lectures & 27 hours of content 24/7
- Explore supervised & unsupervised learning techniques
- Dive into linear regression & artificial neural networks
- Explore working with actuators, sensors & batteries
- Learn how to work w/ microcontrollers & Arduino
Bally Kehal is a technology visionary who thrives on solving complex problems. Bally has over 15 years of hands-on experience with DevOps, Cyber Security, Mobile Application and Big Data. His career has spanned from working for big enterprise companies like Microsoft to Drugstore.com and Founding his own Technology startup Social27 and Mobile Apps.