Big Data describes the methodology used by major and minor corporations alike to manage and derive insight from enormous amounts of data. Some of the most important tools for working with Big Data are Hadoop, Spark, Apache Storm, and QlikView, all of which you'll learn in detail over this course.
- Access 120 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Install Hadoop in standalone, pseudo-distributed, & fully distributed modes
- Customize your MapReduce jobs
- Learn how to leverage the power of TDDs & dataframes to manipulate data w/ ease in Spark
- Understand the building blocks of every Apache Storm topology: Spouts & Bolts
- Run a Storm topology in the local mode & the remote mode
- Cover the Qlikview In-memory data model
- Use list boxes, table boxes, & chart boxes to query data in Qlikview
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.