This project based course will teach you how to build real world apps using Java in Android Studio. Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system, meaning that this course will teach you valuable, employable skills immediately
. This massive course is built for beginners, so don't worry about your skill level!
- Access 237 lectures & 28 hours of content 24/7
- Learn practical skills about coding w/ Java
- Understand how to navigate Android Studio
- Discover how to leverage your new skills for greater wealth
- Practice through hands-on projects & examples
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which produces XBOX 360, iOS, Android, and HTML5 games, amongst others. John has also provided game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management services as a contractor. He has contributed to 40 commercial games to date, several of which have risen to the top of the iTunes leaderboards.