Unreal Engine 4 is one of the industry-leading 3D game design softwares, and this beginner course will get you up to speed on developing games using this cutting edge software. Used to develop games like Borderlands, Gears of War, and Mass Effect, the Unreal Engine can give you a serious edge on the game development competition. Who knows, by the end of this course, you may have created the next hit!
- Access 63 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic concepts of game development using the Unreal Engine
- Script logic for your games so you can define game rules & behaviors
- Understand collisions & damage, key concepts for any action game
- Create user interfaces using the UMG Editor to add menus, load screens, HUDs, & more
- Discover how audio works within the Unreal Engine
David Nixon is a professional software developer and amateur game developer who holds a degree in Computer Science from Florida Atlantic University. He started his career developing websites and providing SEO services for companies nationwide. He then dove into the world of mobile gaming, developing the game Puzzlers. Recently, he worked as a web developer for a major SaaS company.