Okay, so it doesn't come with a degree, but this course will deepen your abilities as a manager, entrepreneur or executive and enable you to make a significant and long-lasting impact on your organization and the communities you serve. You'll acquire new frameworks and skills developed based on research from MIT, Stanford, Harvard, and other leading institutions and see an exclusive series of interviews with Brian Burwell, one of the world's premier management consulting firms. It's an MBA without the degree, yes, but with all of the training and a fraction of the price tag.
- Access 91 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn recipes for handling common management challenges
- Communicate & persuade in the age of digital communication
- Win in negotiations while cultivating long-term relationships
- Maximize your personal productivity & handle time constraints
- Understand issues faced by managers from a macroeconomic perspective
- Transform your leadership style & develop your soft skills
Eazl is a totally new approach to business education, offering practical business courses in HD that fuse animation, interviews, templates, and interactive exercises to achieve better outcomes for participants in the community. We deliver business tools based on research from institutions like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford in a beautiful format that is optimized for maximum learning and retention and our team responds to your questions to support your learning outcomes. Use Weekly Brain Boosts (Fridays at 10am PST) and our frequent live events to keep your business brain engaged. Learning is a lifelong journey, not a destination.
Eazl is led by Davis (Head of Product) and Ludell (Marketing Director) with contributions from Patton (animation), Agustín (analytics), and Deer (public relations).